Who We Are
CBCHC is a multi-cultural and multi-lingual church serving Chinese immigrants from various parts of Asia, American-Born Asians, and cross-cultural and American families.
At CBCHC, our desire is to excel in producing generations of disciples and Christian workers from a diversity of cultural and languages through the threefold objective of exalting Jesus Christ, edifying believers, and evangelizing the world.
Our aspirations are that CBCHC will be a place where:
- Worship is a profound and life-transforming encounter with the living God.
- People from different languages, Chinese dialects, generations, and cultural backgrounds come to worship God and have loving and united fellowship.
- The hurting and the confused will find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, rest, renewal, and encouragement.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached to thousands of people who come to our church and in surrounding communities.
- Everyone loves and applies the Word of God and grows in maturity through our worship, Sunday school, and small groups.
- Believers are equipped to exercise their God-given gifts and talents to impact lives and the world for God.
- Full-time and short-term missionaries are sent out all around the world to share the good news of Jesus Christ.
- New churches are planted and young churches are adopted and supported in surrounding areas and around the world.